When young children are high-potential learners, they have a way of letting us know. These children may display:
• A strong motivation to initiate learning (may ask lots of “why?” questions)
• Verbal precocity
• Early interest in reading
• Capacity to understand abstract concepts and ask complex questions
• A long attention span when they’re interested
• Keen ability to grasp new ideas quickly
• Adult-like sense of humor
• Preference for older playmates
• A desire to take things apart and put them together
• A tendency to be perfectionists about their work
• Creative and original play
Of course, all children are gifted in different ways. Our experienced staff can help assess your child’s strengths, learning style and needs, to make sure everyone gets the best start on a lifetime of discovery.
Children are gifted in many individual ways. This list can help you determine if Feynman School is a good fit for your child.