2018-19 SCHEDULE OF TUITION
Preschool Half Day: 8:45 – 12:15
Preschool Full Day: 8:45 – 2:30
Pre-Kindergarten: 8:45 – 2:30
Kindergarten: 8:45 – 3:30
Grade 1 – Grade 2: 8:45 – 3:30
Grade 3 – Grade 4: 8:45 – 3:30
Grade 5 – Grade 8: 8:30 – 3:30
$1000 technology and materials fee
Before and After School Care
AM Extended Care:
7:30 – 8:25 : $822
PM Extended Care for Preschool/Pre-K:
2:30 – 4:30: $1760
2:30 – 6:00: $3006
PM Extended Care for Elementary and Middle School:
3:30 – 4:30: $842
3:30 – 6:00: $2142
A tuition deposit of $1,395 is required by March 20, 2018 to reserve a space for the 2018-19 school year. Feynman School allows three options for paying the balance of tuition:
- The balance can be paid in one installment by July 1st, 2018. A 4% discount applies to the tuition amount.
- The balance may be divided into two equal payments of fifty percent (50%) payable by July 1, 2018 and December 1, 2018, respectively. A 2% discount to the tuition applies.
- A monthly payment plan beginning in July 2018.
Assistance awards are determined by the school’s Financial Aid Committee. Awards are based on standardized calculations by the School and Student Service for Financial Aid (SSS). Families requesting financial aid should begin the process by completing a Parent Financial Statement (PFS). Fee waivers for completing and submitting the PFS are available on a first-come, first-served basis; please call to inquire.
Information for Prospective Families
Feynman School is now making financial aid determinations for the 2018-19 school year. As in past years, financial aid awards are need-based. In order to be eligible for financial aid, please submit the financial aid application to School and Student Services by January 26, 2018. We will communicate decisions about financial aid to families of accepted students by mid-March.
School and Student Services (SSS) processes our financial aid applications. SSS is a service of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS). Based on the financial information you provide in the Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS), SSS gives us an estimated amount your family can contribute to educational expenses. This estimate helps us make fair and objective financial aid decisions. To begin your financial aid application for the 2018-19 academic year, please follow the steps below.
ONLINE (for faster processing)
- Go to sss.nais.org.
- Select the SSS Website for Families.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button to begin your PFS online. You need to complete only one PFS for all children applying to our school. Our School Code is 146694.
- You will set up a login/password that will allow you to return to work on your PFS again before submitting it.
- Mail the required supporting documents with your PFS cover sheet to: SSS by NAIS, Application Processing Center, P.O. Box 449, Randolph, MA 02368-0449. (For overnight mail: SSS by NAIS, Application Processing Center, 437 Turnpike Street, Canton, MA 02021.)
BY MAIL to SSS
- If you don’t already have a printed PFS and you prefer not to use the online service, please call our school at (301) 770-4370 for a copy of the PFS form.
- Complete the PFS and return it and all required supporting documents with a cover sheet to: SSS by NAIS, Application Processing Center, P.O. Box 449, Randolph, MA 02368-0449. (For overnight mail: SSS by NAIS, Application Processing Center, 437 Turnpike Street, Canton, MA 02021.)
Mon – Fri: 9am – 8pm EST
Sat: 9am – 4pm EST
Visit the Feynman School Parent Portal to create an account and complete the Admissions application process.
Submit Application Fee or Tuition Deposit
Please click the button below to submit the $65 application fee and tuition deposit payments online.
Feynman School seeks to enroll young, gifted students who will grow in a learning environment where each student can celebrate his/her own intellectual curiosity and sense of self; be inquisitive and think creatively; and foster care and concern for others. Feynman School is committed to diversity in that the School does not discriminate in its administration of educational policies, admission policies, financial aid policies, personnel policies and other school administered programs on the basis of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, national or ethnic origin, physical ability, or any other category to the extent protected by applicable laws.